Return to Headlines

New Student Registration

Welcome to Garfield! You will need the following items for new student registrations;
  • Residency information
  • Student immunizations(if currently not registered in a Spokane Public School).
  • Birth Certificate (for incoming kindergarten students).
  • If you are transferring into Garfield Elementary from another school district please provide us with the previous school name and phone number (if known). We will request student files directly from your student's prior school.
Any questions? Please call our school office directly at 354-2700. Welcome to Grizzly Country!