Summer School will be held this year from Tues., June 20th to Fri., July 14th (**No classes meet on July 3 & 4). There will be two daily sessions; Session One is from 8:00 to 10:00 a.m., and Session Two is from 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. There is NO COST to Shadle students. Summer School is only for Shadle Park students who need to retrieve credit for previously failed courses. This is a great opportunity for students to “catch up” by completing required courses with the goal of on-time graduation.
FREE Breakfast and FREE Lunch will be served daily during Summer School.
Transportation will NOT be available for Summer School.
- Discuss summer school plan with parents/guardians.
- Meet with your school counselor ASAP to confirm which class(es) you need to take. Counselors must approve your request.
- Pick up a Summer School registration form in the Shadle Park Public Office or Counseling Center. Complete the registration form. Have a parent/guardian sign your application. You then need your counselor’s signature to process the application.
- Turn in your completed summer school registration form to your counselor as soon as possible because class sizes are limited.
- Registration deadline – Forms are due to the Counseling Center by Monday, June 19, 2017.
- Student courses, class times, and room locations should be posted in the Counseling Center by June 19th.
Phone: (509) 354-6737
Shadle Park High School
4327 N Ash Street
Spokane, WA 99205The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.