What is the FAFSA (And why should you care?)
Whether you dream of attending a 4-year university, community college or trade school, you need to know how to pay for it. Click here, first, to learn what on earth FAFSA is and why it's the first step to creating "what's next" after graduation!
You aren't alone! We here at OTA are here to help.
- One: Print the FAFSA worksheet available in the file library to the right of this page.
- Two: Watch the video closely. Take notes on the worksheet of any questions or "to dos" you may have.
- Three: Call or email Deb Crapes (info at the bottom of page) for help or with any questions.
NOTE THESE DEADLINES!
- Oct 1: 1st day to submit
- Dec. 1 to Feb 15, priority deadline to submit FAFSA
- April 13, Financial aid terms and conditions form due for SCC/SFCC. (You may have a winter quarter start if you miss this deadline!)