Upcoming ReunionsIf you are organizing a reunion and would like your information on this web site, please email email@example.comIf you are a reunion organizer, and you would like to have someone lead a tour of LC, please contact Terry Nicholson (509-487-0422).
1973 - 45 Year Reunion
ATTENTION CLASS OF 1973 and friends!
WHAT: Class of 1973 – 45th Year Reunion – Our “SAPPHIRE” Year!
WHEN: September 8-9, 2018
WHERE: Rock City Grill - 3911 E. 57th Spokane, Wa
INFO: Please join your classmates and friends beginning at 3:00 pm on Saturday, Sept 8, 2018 for a no-host gathering to celebrate our 45th year since graduation! Hard to believe it’s been that long!!! Everyone is invited to come and visit with old and new friends. FYI, April Rhodes Wright’s brother, Jim Rhodes, LC class of 1972, owns the Rock City Grill.
Sunday, Sept 9 is TBD. Anyone have a lake place to meet at??
CONTACT INFO: Terry Nicholson – 509-487-0422, Jon Kolp – 509-435-6572, Rebecca (Boyington) Johnson 509-879-5329
UPDATED INFORMATION FOR SUNDAY 9-9-18: Information: Bob & Lynette Lawrence have once again graciously offered their home as the gathering place for our Sunday Reunion Festivities! It will be a pot-luck type brunch beginning at 10:30am on Sunday, September 9, 2018. Their address is: 2125 W. 15th, home phone number 509-9336. Please join your fellow classmates and enjoy some time together!
1998 - 20 Year Reunion
The goal of this event is to reunite with our fellow Tigers while holding firm to GO BIG, OR GO HOME. It is our hope that we can come together to support this goal with a BIG turnout. Let’s make this night epic! We are prepared to throw a reunion fit for the Lewis and Clark Class of 98 ~ 20-year reunion...Are you prepared to be a part of it? Below is the schedule of events we have planned. Come for some, or come for all.
- For ticket purchase and detailed information, please visit our website: http://lchsclassof1998.com/
- If you have additional questions/concerns/suggestions, please contact Tigerclassof98@Gmail.com. We will do our best to respond to emails or questions/concerns in a timely manner.
- Please help us by sharing with classmates who are not connected through Facebook. Thank you again for your support and patience.
The Main Event July 21 - Adult only evening – Hosted at Mystic Farms @ 6pm-???
- Before June 15: $40
- June 16-July 20: $50
- Day of: $60
***Ticket price includes downtown shuttle to and from the event, entry, one entrée/food item, commemorative cup, non-alcoholic drink options, and endless craft beer and house wine!
Separate settings include:
- Catering provided by Couple of Chefs Food Truck.
- If childcare is needed, please let us know and arrangements can be made
Other Planned Events:
- July 20 - Tiger Tales and Cocktails - Informal gathering at Tamarack @ 7pm-10pm
- July 21 - Family friendly events at LC/CatTails
- July 22 - Morning events – Hosted by Mystic Farms (time TBD)
- The Hampton Inn Spokane and The Motel 6 West Downtown are very near the event location.
- The Davenport Grande is brand new and very posh.
- We are working on reserving a block of rooms. (please be patient.)
- Transportation Options (Don’t drink and drive!)
- Downtown shuttle provided by Tiger parents and will run 6pm-midnight with the last shuttle leaving downtown at 10pm.
- Uber/Lyft from the event to downtown will be $8-12 if you stay past midnight.
- We plan to carpool from the LC tour to CatTails.
Alumni Online Databases
(These links are to external commercial websites, and are not affiliated with LC)