Upcoming ReunionsIf you are organizing a reunion and would like your information on this web site, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you are a reunion organizer, and you would like to have someone lead a tour of LC, please contact Terry Nicholson (509-487-0422).
1973 - 45 Year Reunion
ATTENTION CLASS OF 1973 and friends!
WHAT: Class of 1973 – 45th Year Reunion – Our “SAPPHIRE” Year!
WHEN: September 8-9, 2018
WHERE: Rock City Grill - 3911 E. 57th Spokane, Wa
INFO: Please join your classmates and friends beginning at 3:00 pm on Saturday, Sept 8, 2018 for a no-host gathering to celebrate our 45th year since graduation! Hard to believe it’s been that long!!! Everyone is invited to come and visit with old and new friends. FYI, April Rhodes Wright’s brother, Jim Rhodes, LC class of 1972, owns the Rock City Grill.
Sunday, Sept 9 is TBD. Anyone have a lake place to meet at??
CONTACT INFO: Terry Nicholson – 509-487-0422, Jon Kolp – 509-435-6572, Rebecca (Boyington) Johnson 509-879-5329
UPDATED INFORMATION FOR SUNDAY 9-9-18: Information: Bob & Lynette Lawrence have once again graciously offered their home as the gathering place for our Sunday Reunion Festivities! It will be a pot-luck type brunch beginning at 10:30am on Sunday, September 9, 2018. Their address is: 2125 W. 15th, home phone number 509-9336. Please join your fellow classmates and enjoy some time together!
1998 - 20 Year Reunion
It has been the intent of this committee to provide more than just a reunion, but an event worthy of 20 years. Our class was large, both in terms of size and more so in personality. The goal of this event is to reunite with our fellow Tigers while holding firm to GO BIG, OR GO HOME. It is our hope that we can come together to support this goal with a BIG turnout. Let’s make this night epic! We are prepared to throw a reunion fit for the Lewis and Clark Class of 98 ~ 20-year reunion...Are you prepared to be a part of it? Below is the schedule of events we have planned. Come for some, or come for all.
The Main Event July 21 - Adult only evening – Hosted at Mystic Farms @ 6pm-???
Ticket prices: (website with ticketing coming soon!)
- Before June 15: $40
- June 16-July 20: $50
- Day of: $60
***Ticket price includes downtown shuttle to and from the event, entry, one entrée/food item, commemorative cup, non-alcoholic drink options, and endless craft beer and house wine!
The Main Venue ~ Mystic Farms: This is a 30-acre horse property located roughly 5 minutes from downtown, near Indian Canyon golf course. (horses will be in the pasture, away from the party)
- If you have additional questions/concerns/suggestions, please contact Tigerclassof98@Gmail.com. We will do our best to respond to emails or questions/concerns in a timely manner. If this reunion doesn’t suit you, we are sorry but please be respectful and we encourage you to plan our next reunion!!!
- Please help us by sharing with classmates who are not connected through Facebook. Thank you again for your support and patience.
Separate settings include:
- 20x40 tent with DJ and dance floor
- Eating area with tables/seating
- Lounge area with bar height tables
- Pay per drink Cocktail/wine bar
- “Chill out” space
- Photographer/Photo booth
- And plenty of open space to catch up
- Catering provided by Couple of Chefs Food Truck.
- If childcare is needed, please let us know and arrangements can be made
Other Planned Events:
- July 20 – Informal gathering at your favorite bar…. or The Park Inn @ 8pm-close
- July 21 – Family friendly events beginning with:
- Tour the school with Bob Lobdell @ 11am-12pm
- Tiger Time at CatTales @ 1pm ($10, Bring your own lunch)
- July 22 – Morning events – Hosted by Mystic Farms (time TBD)
- Start the day with yoga
- Pancake feed
- The Hampton Inn Spokane and The Motel 6 West Downtown are very near the event location.
- The Davenport Grande is brand new and very posh.
- We are working on reserving a block of rooms. (please be patient.)
- Transportation Options (Don’t drink and drive!)
- Downtown shuttle provided by Tiger parents and will run 6pm-midnight with the last shuttle leaving downtown at 10pm.
- Uber/Lyft from the event to downtown will be $8-12 if you stay past midnight.
- We plan to carpool from the LC tour to CatTails.
Alumni Online Databases
(These links are to external commercial websites, and are not affiliated with LC)