Existing ApplicantsPositions are posted for a minimum of five days. They will close at the end of the business day of the posted closing date. To view available job postings, please click on the link below:
To apply online, update your existing online application, or to check the status of your online application, please click on the link below:
Online Applications Instructions
You are invited to complete an application prior to seeing a position you’re interested in. To be considered for an open position you must have indicated that specific job in the employment preferences area of your application. See "Apply Online" application link to the left to apply. Please read the following information carefully prior to updating the online application.
You are encouraged to update information within your application at any time. Please keep your contact information current.
Important Applicant InformationWhat if I need a special accommodation to complete these materials?
- To update, log-in using your user id and password. Go to the area you wish to update and change the information. Be sure to press the continue/save button at the bottom of the page. Press the submit button.
- You must SUBMIT for any updated information to be sent to Human Resources.
- To apply for a specific posted position:
- Log into your application
- Go to the “Employment Preferences” area of the application
- Click on “add a job”
- Select the position you are interested in from those listed in the drop-down menu.
- Press “Submit”
- Please note: The online application form is only ONE of several required documents for a complete application. Refer to the “application requirements” (in the menu to the left) for specific documents required for your application type.
- You can check the status of your application and/or see the type of documents that have been received in Human Resources for your file. Click on the area to the left titled “check application status” and log into the first page of the on-line application. Click on the sentence that says: Check the status of your application. If you notice that your file is noted as “incomplete”, please call the Human Resource office to see what documents are needed to complete your file.
- IMPORTANT: All documents you upload are stored under your name, under category headings, and by date order. They are not stored under specific jobs for which you have applied. Please do not re-submit the same Letters of Recommendation, Resume, Certificate, etc. for multiple positions.
Contact our Human Resources office for assistance via the "Contact Us" link on the left.If I have questions about your equal employment opportunity policies, whom do I contact?
Ramon Alvarez - Manager of Hiring, Support and Conciliation Services(509) 354-7344
What if I do not have access to a computer?
You may visit the Employment Center in our lobby where we have computer stations set up for your convenience. Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (You will need have an e-mail account set up prior to using these computers and you will need to bring a resume on a disk to upload into the application.)