Welcome to the SPS Schoolwires Professional Development web page.The purpose of this website is to demonstrate the various features of our website management software (Schoolwires). Feel free to share this page and its content with your peers.
Website ExpectationsEach teacher is expected to maintain their website and keep the posted information up to date while following the district's AUP guidelines.The following elements would be found on an exemplary classroom website:1. Contact Information
2. Welcome Message
3. Teacher Bio4. Syllabus/Description/Objectives
5. Homework Assignments
6. Calendar of Events with Test/Quiz Schedule
7. Learning Resources
8. Classroom Rules and Policies
9. Worksheets & Handouts
10. Resource Lists
11. Parental Resources
12. Class Showcase/Class News
13. Activities to Energize Learning
14. Awards & RecognitionsFor assistance or additional training on Schoolwires please contact Educational Technology.
Remember that you will not see the Site Manager button until you sign in. When you click on the Site Manager button, you will open the Site Manager window and enter the Section Workspace for editing.