• Welcome to Ferris!

    We are very excited to meet with you. 

    Please verify that you live in our attendance area before completing the registration packet.  You can enter your address to verify your home school by clicking on this link:   Enrollment Center

    Please make sure that your student has withdrawn from classes at your current school, returned all books and supplies, and paid any outstanding fees and fines prior to registering at Ferris. Not attending to these important items can lead to delays in obtaining records.

    Registration is by appointment only. Ferris offices are open on regular school days from 7:00am - 3:30pm. Summer hours may vary, please call 354-6000 to confirm that we are open. Once all required forms are completed, please return the packet to Ferris and we will assist you in scheduling a registration appointment.

    If your student is NEW to Spokane Public Schools, please complete the following registration forms (you can come by Ferris and pick up a registration packet, if you prefer):

    • Registration Form (4 pages)

    • Health Record

    • Immunization Record - updated 1/11/2017

    • Records Request

    • Student Placement Questionnaire

    • Understanding BECCA

    • Home Language Survey

    • McKinney-Vento Questionnaire

    • Title VII Eligibility

    • Bundled Packet of all above forms

    • School Bus Registration - All eligible bus riders in Spokane Public Schools must register online to ride the bus. How? Visit http://www.spokaneschools.org/Page/32880.   

    If your student is CURRENTLY ENROLLED in a Spokane Public School, and is moving into the Ferris attendance area or has accepted a choice enrollment offer, please complete the following registration forms:

    Additionally, we require the following items for all newly enrolled students:

    • Proof of residency in the Ferris attendance area. Please provide a copy of a utility bill or rental agreement. (This requirement does not apply to choice enrollment students)

    • Unofficial transcript

    • Withdrawal grades, if your student is enrolling after the school year has started

    • Copy of birth certificate

    • Parenting Plan (parental guardianship or custodial designation), if applicable

    • IEP or 504 plan, if applicable

    Questions? Please contact Andrea Gillespie or at 509.354.6049 or 509.354.6000.



Last Modified on July 31, 2017