Advisor: Tim Cox
Welcome to The Exeter!
1) Deadline to submit a Sr. Portrait is Oct. 1st:(THE DEADLINE MAY BE EXTENDED. THE LIST OF SENIOR PICS RECIEVED IS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE )SPECIAL DEAL:
Dorian Studio will be offering opportunities for outdoor Senior Portraits at different locations in the Spokane area. Please visit the link below to find out the dates and locations offered, and to schedule an appointment
Pricing Options Below:
· $0 - One pose photographed. Dorian submits yearbook photo to school. This photo will not be retouched. You will be able to view your photo and order prints online.
· $15 - Two poses photographed. YOU choose your yearbook photo. This photo will not be retouched. You will be able to view your poses and order online.
· $25 - Four poses photographed. YOU choose your yearbook photo. This pose will have blemishes softened. Online ordering is available for all 4 poses.
Multiple photographers on site. Photography sessions take approximately 15 - 30 minutes. If you are interested and would like to schedule an appointment, please use the link below!Q: What are the requirements for submitted Senior Portraits and how do I submit one?
A: Use a crop tool and set it to: 2.5" x 3" tall @ 300dpi resolution. Title the picture like this: Smith, Joe,jpg
They can be submitted online here at http://community.pictavo.com/ , e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered on thumb drive or as a paper copy to Room M511.
Note: Any submitted portraits that do NOT meet the listed size requirements will be cropped and resized without notice.
Q: Have I turned in my portrait?A: See updated list below. (Updated a few days after deadline)
2) Deadline to purchase a Yearbook for $39 is April 20th.
Yearbooks may be availiable for purchase, while supplies last, on the day of distribution for $50 cash only:The yearbook is only $39 until April 20th. We must place our order early. We caution students to not expect to be able to purchase very many at the end of the year because we can no longer budget for extra yearbooks at this low price. If the publisher prints any extra copies they might be available on a first come first served basis from the business office for $50 cash only. Again, the deadline to purchase a yearbook is April 20th.You can go to http://www.spokaneschools.org/Page/1778? to pay for yours on line, or pay at the business office.
3) Deadline to purchase a Sr. Salute is April 20th:We are excited to announce that we now offer an on-line Sr Salute features this year! You can go to http://community.pictavo.com/ to design your own. In Pictavo, create an account, (SKIP THE "SCHOOL CODE") and follow the steps (detailed instruction, if you need them are at the bottom of this website), BUT, YOU HAVE TO TYPE IN "ALL4FREE" in the promo code when at check-out because the Spokane Public Schools does not allow us to collect $ from a 3rd party. You can go to http://www.spokaneschools.org/Page/1778? to pay for yours on line, or pay at the business office.You can also just send to Mr. Cox's mailbox, 1) picture(s), 2) words & 3) check, and we will make it for you.
They can be purchased in multiple sizes starting at $25 per 1/8 page, $50 for 1/4, $100 for 1/2, & $200 for a full page.
4) Upload pictures and captions for consideration to be put in the yearbook:You may also submit photos for the yearbook staff to consider putting in the yearbook on any page, at anytime, as long as we have time to put it in the yearbook. You can go to http://community.pictavo.com/ to upload your pictures.Senior portrait recieved list: