To access MS Office 365 go to: https://portal.microsoftonline.com
All students Shadle Park High School have free access to Microsoft Office 365 and email
Directions to access MS Office 365 Email
Username: Student’s full last name followed by the last 4 digits of the student ID number followed by @sps81.org
- My last name is Jones my student number is 123456
- My Username is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: Student’s date of birth (MMDDYYYY)
- My birthday is 01-23-1997
- My Password is: 01231997
Accessing MS Office 365 Applications
Every student has FREE access to the newest version of Microsoft Office! It is not required to install this software to use your new email, but the software will give you full access to FREE Cloud storage, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote.
- Once you are logged into your MS Office 365 Email account, click on the SkyDrive link on the blue bar at the top right of your screen.
- Click on “new document” and select the program you want to open.
- In the dialog box that opens, type in what you want your file to be named and click OK.
- In the new window, you can create your document.
- When you save your document, you can either save to your SkyDrive (SAVE) or to your computer (SAVE AS).
- To learn about all of the features of MS365 and SkyDrive, click on the "Learn More Here" link.