Engage students with the most up to date Operating System!
Windows 10 How To Videos
- Customize the Start Menu (1:08) - Make the Start Menu customized for you
- Start Menu Tips and Tricks (1:19) - More on the Start menu
- Microsoft Edge (1:42) - New browser that comes with Windows 10
- Hey Cortana (0:45) - Your virtual assistant
- How to Get Help (1:04) - Your first stop for help
- Windows and OneDrive (0:54) - How to sync OneDrive folders to your computer
- Multi-doing (0:54) - Also known as the Task View
- Meet the Photos App (1:43) - Working with photos on your computer and OneDrive
Want clock hours for learning Windows 10?Windows 10 Teacher Academy - Complete this course in the Microsoft Educator Community (MEC) and earn 4 clock hours. Must submit a copy of your certificate of completion from Window 10 course.You will need to create an account ('JOIN NOW') for the Microsoft Educator Community. You can use either your personal email account or your Office 365 email to create the account.Once you have completed the course, you will need to email a copy of your Windows 10 certificate to Gary Gillespie (email@example.com). To find your certificate, left click on your name in the top right corner and select 'Achievements'. Once the page loads, scroll to the bottom and you will find your certificates earned. Click on the Teacher Academy: Windows 10 certificate and then click on the option to download the certificate. Right click on the certificate and 'Save As'. Save the PDF file to your computer and email as an attachment to Gary Gillespie.Again, you only need to complete these steps if you are wanting clock hours.